RESEARCH INITIATIVES IN ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS,February 22nd-26th,2021.
* E certificates will be given to all registered participants who submit feedback
5 day Online Faculty Development Programme hosted by the Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science
1) Dr. Harish. K. Pillai, Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
2) Dr. Ravi. N. Banavar, Professor, Systems and Control Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
3) Dr. Jeevamma Jacob, Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut.
4) Dr. Arun Neelimegham K.M, Asst. Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut.
5) Mr.Ramana Anchuri,Engineer,Education Team,MathWorks India Pvt Ltd
6) Mr.Naga Chakrapani Pemmaraju, Senior Application Engineer, MathWorks India Pvt Ltd
Time: 10.30 a.m-12.00 p.m
To introduce diverse control methodologies and its practical applications.
To update faculty, PG students, research scholars with recent advances in the field of control systems engineering.
To provide direction for research in various fields of control systems engineering.
Who can attend: Faculty members,scientists and engineers from industry,research scholars,PG/UG students
Organised by:Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science,Kochi,Kerala.
Research Scholars/Students-Rs 150
Scientists or Faculty Members-Rs 200
Ms.Sindhura Rose Thomas:9846265511
Ms.Meera Sivadas: 7907992743
Institute Name and Address
Amount to be paid
Category of participation
PG/UG students and research scholars
Google Pay to Mobile No:8928081438(Dr.Jani Das- Head of the Dept,Electrical and Electronics,MITS)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Muthoot Institute Of Technology and Science.