Week 2 Google Docs Questionnaire
Take a few minutes to answer these questions once you complete reviewing the materials from the second week of the Google Collaboration Challenge:
1. Google Docs is Google's version of?
2. Documents you create using Google Docs are stored.
On your computer
In a file cabinet
In your Google Drive
On your iPad
3. You would like to share a document with a coworker. They need to be able to see the document, but you do not want them to be able to change anything. What permission would you select?
4. True or False. Once access is granted to a Google Doc, it cannot be revoked or removed
5. Keyboard shortcuts! If you make a mistake you can use the buttons pictured or you can use the following keyboard shortcut (it's like an "uh-oh" button.):
Shift + Backspace
6. To share a document with your colleague, where can you find this button on Google Docs?
Top Right Hand Side
Bottom Right Hand Side
Top Left Hand Side
Bottom Left Hand Side
7. This box allows you to:
Insert an image
Preview what your document looks like
Leave feedback for on the side of the document for team members to look at when they open the file.
Automatically create hyperlinks for all the websites in your document
8. True or False. It is possible to work on a Google Doc if you have no internet or WIFI.
This form was created inside of Manhattan College.
Terms of Service