Hastings Lacrosse Club Waiver Fall 2020
Last Updated 8.29.2020
Parents & Guardians,
Consistent with Minnesota Department of Health’s July 22nd, 2020 Covid-19 Sports Guidance for Youth and adults (linked below), Hastings Lacrosse Club will provide limited Fall practices to Highschool players.
Fall practices will be provided to Highschool age players in compliance with the following requirements:
▪ No participant is to attend if he/she is exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19
▪ All practices will be outdoors and will not exceed 25 participants
▪ Athletes shall bring their own water bottles, and not share water bottles
▪ No locker-rooms or drinking fountains are available
▪ Coaches and athletes shall wash their hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds, before and after every training session
▪ Coaches and athletes shall take their own temperature daily before arriving at each training session. In the event of a fever at or over 100 degrees, the coach or athlete shall not attend training and should contact the coach/coordinator
▪ Coaches must wear a mask or face covering anytime he/she is within 6’ of another participant.
▪ Practices are designed to eliminate exposure (close contact) which is defined as 15 minutes within 6’ of an infectious individual (2 days prior to symptom onset or 2 days prior to test for asymptomatic cases):
▪ Players are not to arrive greater than ten minutes prior to practice and are not allowed to congregate on the field prior to practice
▪ Players are to maintain 6’ of separation while getting dressed by spacing bags 6’ apart along the sideline
▪ Parents and family are encouraged not to attend but may watch from their car or from chairs placed at their player’s bag
▪ The first 30 minutes “individual skills” will maintain 6’ of physical distance between participants
▪ The second 30 minutes “group skills” will maintain 6’ of physical distance while waiting in line and minimize physical proximity to only that which is required to perform the drills
▪ The last 30 minutes “team concepts” will minimize physical proximity to only that which is required to learn the concepts
▪ Players are to remove equipment at their bag, spaced 6’ apart along the sideline
▪ Players are to leave after practice and are not allowed to congregate on the field
Even with caution and preventative measures, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public setting where people from different households are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can be transmitted even by people who are asymptomatic and can lead to serious illness and death. By participating in Hastings Lacrosse Club Activities, users voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
Given the COVID-19 environment, Hastings Lacrosse Club is requiring all student/athletes to adhere to the noted safety guidelines and provide the below information in order to reduce the risk or spread of infection.
Parents and/or guardians must acknowledge all of the following statements to participate in training, camps or clinics held by Hastings Lacrosse Club.
1. My student/athlete has not had contact with anyone confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. At any point in the future, if I have reason to believe my student/athlete has come in to contact with someone with COVID-19, I agree to immediately notify Hastings Lacrosse Club staff.
2. My student/athlete is not currently experiencing a fever over 100, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or cough. At any point in the future, if my student/athlete has any of these symptoms, I will notify Hastings Lacrosse Club staff immediately. I agree to not allow my student/athlete to participate in any training or summer camp sessions with these symptoms, and wait at least seven (7) days after symptoms have subsided to return to training or provide Hastings Lacrosse Club with a COVID-19 negative test.
3. My student/athlete has not had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: fever greater than 100 degrees, difficulty breathing, sore throat or cough.
4. If your student/athlete has any of the following underlying health conditions or your student/athlete lives with someone with these conditions, we recommend you continue in a virtual program only:
• Chronic heart disease
• Chronic lung disease
• Chronic kidney disease
• Moderate to severe asthma
• Obesity as directed by a health professional
• Reside with a family member with high risk underlying conditions
• Other underlying conditions
5. I have read the information and answered the questions above to the best of my ability. I agree to continue to adhere to the above safety guidelines as long as I and my student/athletic participates in the training or summer activities provided by Hastings Lacrosse CLub.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. However, there remain many unknowns about COVID-19, how it spreads, and its impact on student/athletes.
By signing this agreement at the bottom of the form, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk.
By signing via electronic signature below, you acknowledge that:
(A) you understand the inherent risks associated with exposure to COVID-19 and are voluntarily assuming such risks in order to participate in Hastings Lacrosse Club Activities.
(B) your child will participate in any clinic, camp or training in a way that abides by all federal, state, and local directives and guidelines, including those listed in the above document.
(C) you hereby release and waive, and further agree to indemnify, hold harmless, or reimburse Hastings Lacrosse Club, the School District and its individual board members, agents, employees, and representatives, from and against any claim which I, my child, or any other party, may have or claim to have, for any losses, damages, or injuries arising out of or relating to exposure to COVID-19 in connection with my or my child’s access to district facilities.
Player Grade Fall 2020
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service