Habersham County Schools School Choice Transfer Application 2021-2022
The Habersham County Board of Education has in place a process that allows students to transfer from their assigned school to another school within the district as governed by House Bill 251. This process includes school choice transfers, childcare/hardship transfers, and medical/legal transfers, all of which are based entirely on available space at the requested school.
Email *
Choose Language
Clear selection
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Habersham County Schools. Report Abuse