This workshop has been designed to help you get the most of your volunteering programmes.
- How to identify difficulties with recruitment
- Tips for recruiting/attracting volunteers
- Inducting/developing your volunteers
- Supporting and supervising your volunteers
- How to deal with difficult situations
This session is for anyone who recruits, supports or manages volunteers.
To book a place, please complete this booking form.
Date: 23rd May 2017
Time: 10am - 1pm
Location: The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4HZ
Free - Harrow Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Sector
£30 - Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise Sector (Not based or working in Harrow)
£40 - Public & Private Sector
Sector Definitions: https://goo.gl/hM4hq2
Call: 020 8861 5894
Are parking spaces available for blue badge holders? Yes (1)
Is the venue wheelchair accessible? Yes
Is there an induction loop? No
Is there a lift? N/A