Join us for UChicago's 7th Scopeathon!
We're looking ahead to the 7th annual UChicago Scopeathon and we're excited to hear about your projects!
The upcoming 2021 South Side Civic Scopeathon will be held on Saturday, November 13th and Sunday, November 14th. Organizations will be paired with groups of University Chicago graduate students.
This event is intended to serve as a starting point for non-profit or public sector organization to holistically understand and develop a solution for applying or using data.
Examples of previous projects include:
- demonstrating inequity of traffic stops in communities using police traffic stop data
- scope out a plan to measure impact for beneficiaries
- developing data integration plan to use public data for dashboards
- develop logic model and identify metrics for nonprofit organization growth
- develop data collection plan for use of public spaces
After receiving your form, we will contact you about next steps. Thank you!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Point of Contact Name
Point of Contact Email
Point of Contact Role at Organization
Organization Website (if any)
What data problem are you facing? (Max 1500 Characters)
Please add any additional comments or questions here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The University of Chicago.