Mailing Option / Change Request
We provide several options to help you manage your mailing preferences with us:
1) DO NOT MAIL - If you choose this option, we will stop ALL mail to your address, this includes tax receipts which we normally send after EVERY donation (but not year-end tax receipt if indicated below).
2) Quarterly Newsletter - We will only send you our quarterly newsletter to keep you in the loop about what's happening here at your Kansas Food Bank. This option is popular with donors who give monthly, either by sending in a donation or by setting up a recurring monthly gift on our website.
3) Once per Year - We will only send you one mailing per year asking for your support whenever the greatest need arises for your help.
4) Twice per Year - We will send you two mailings per year asking for your support whenever the two biggest needs arise for your help.
5) Holidays Only - We will send you our normal complement of mailings at the end of the year reminding you to give during the holiday season, particularly if we are able to secure matching donors for those campaigns allowing your gift(s) to be doubled (or more!).
6) Send ALL Mail - We will send you all of our normal mailings, which typically consists of a monthly mailer asking for your support, in addition to any special requests that may arise during the year, and mailers about matching gift opportunities that may occur.