2021 Society Membership - Metro Cinema
This form confirms your interest in becoming a member in the Metro Cinema Society, valid through to the date of our upcoming 2021 AGM in November. Membership is a way for you to show that you believe in Metro Cinema and its mandate, and want to stay connected. It confers full voting privileges at meetings of the membership, and such other benefits as the board may determine.
There are three ways in which an individual qualifies for membership in Metro Cinema. Please check all that apply to you.
I have donated $100 or more to Metro Cinema Society in this calendar year. Donations can be made directly to Metro Cinema or via our profile on CanadaHelps,
I have volunteered for 12 or more hours to Metro Cinema, or an equivalent in professional services, in this calendar year.
I have purchased a currently valid Silver Screen pass.
I would like to receive information about getting involved with the following aspects of Metro Cinema:
Audience Development Committee
Health & Safety Committee
Designing posters or other materials for films and series
Designing video trailers for Metro Cinema
Speaking at, or writing about, screenings of films
Goals and Mandates
By completing and sending this form, I agree to support the mandate and values of Metro Cinema, as articulated by the membership in at Metro Cinema's 2017 general meeting:
Metro Cinema is a community-based not-for-profit society devoted to creating and fostering opportunities for the exhibition of diverse, unique shared viewing experiences in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Metro Cinema Society believes:
• Film and media are significant art forms.
• Film and media are a means of communication, discussion and education.
• In providing opportunities for diverse communities and programming.
Metro Cinema achieves our mandate by:
• Programming a diverse blend of film and media art by presenting educational, independent, cultural and innovative works.
• Facilitating engagement and interaction between audiences and the content through unique shared experiences.
• Providing opportunities for the public to curate programming, and partnering with community groups to host film festi vals and special events.
• Operating with the ongoing assistance of a large volunteer base, and keeping our programming affordable to our patrons.
I agree to support the above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Metro Cinema Society.
Terms of Service