Housing Application for Female Undergraduate Students
All freshman (degree student only) will live in Ming De Building. From the second academic year, you will need to move to Yun De Building.
Email address *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service