1. Any technical society, business, organization, or individual may submit as many nominations as they wish. Multiple nominations of the same person will not enhance the changes of winning the award.
2. It's very important that the nomination be completely filled out with the information requested in each of the fields. The award selection committee assigns points for each nominee for each of the fields based on the information submitted. Required fields are marked with * Required. If you don't have any information for the field, input "none".
3. Please avoid the use of acronyms or provide an explanation of each one used. Below is a link to an example nomination to serve as a guide.
4. In addition to the award nomination, please e-mail to QCESC.org+Awards@gmail.com a color or black and white digital photo (head shot) for potential use with the press release and for posting o the QCESC website.
5. Nominations for an award will be automatically for two additional years if not selected in the initial year.
6. The awards will be announced at the 55th Annual National Engineers Week Banquet scheduled for Thursday, February 22, 2018.
7. All award applications must be submitted by Friday, February 4th, 2018.
8. If you have questions or need further Information, contact: Dan D'Alessandro, QCESC Award Chair @ 319-404-5993 or firstname.lastname@example.org or QCESC.org+Awards@gmail.com
The Email address requested below is for the person submitting the nomination. They will receive a copy of the award nomination after submitting.