RSVP | Menlo Park SEO Events
Update 03/21/20: Due to the current situation we are putting on hold our SEO events planned for Menlo Park, Redwood City, Mountain View, Carmel and Palo Alto.
Menlo Park SEO meetups are organized by Ardan M. Blum, CEO at A. Blum Localization Services
You can also call us to reserve: 650 427–9358.
- There is no charge to sign up and attend our SEO events. Note: Meetings are held in a public setting where food & drinks can be paid for by the participants directly to the cafe or restaurant staff.
- The number of participants is set to a maximum of eight per event.
- Reservations can be made up to 3 days before each event date.
- The event location is sent out by email upon signing up.
- We regret that the meetings are not available to unaccompanied minors.
- As with many group events, a waiver and release form is typically used to protect a business or organizer from liability. To attend our SEO events we require all participants to sign our "Activity Release of Liability" short document which we will have available at the start of our meeting.
- No filming or audio recording of comments and discussions are allowed unless you have pre-approval in written form.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, cancel, adapt and or limit access to our events without advanced notice.
- The current terms and event information is subject to change. This version was last updated on 03/06/2020 by Ardan Michael Blum (CEO) of A. Blum Localization Services of Palo Alto, CA - event host.
Visit our Facebook page for event dates and more details:
Your name and phone number
Date of the event you wish to attend
Comments and/or questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service