Marketing Committee Spring 2018 Application
Please answer each question as completely as possible. If selected to be on the marketing committee you will receive a confirmation email from the Promotions Coordinator. Thank you for applying!
First and last name
ERAU Email Address
Which activities are you more interested in?
Social Media: Posting event teasers, ads and info. Facebook/twitter paid advertisement campaign.
On Campus Ads: A-frame work. Working with other departments/ student groups on campus.
Are you able to meet Thursdays right before or after the general meeting?
I am not sure yet
Do you have any ideas for new advertising mediums, on or off campus? Do you have any ideas to improve an existing advertising component?
Why should you be selected to be on the Spring 2018 Marketing Committee? (Can give examples of prior leadership experience, work with teams, past jobs, TNG experiences, etc.)
Would you be willing to be the new Promotions Coordinator after me? (I will be training my successor)
Anything that I should know to help your case in joining my Spring 2018 Marketing Committee?
Terms of Appointment
I have voluntarily applied to serve on the Touch-N-Go Productions Marketing Committee. If appointed, I acknowledge the responsibilities of service during my term as follows:
• Meet the minimum requirements to be a general member of Touch-N-Go Productions.
- 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for undergraduate students.
- Enrolled in at least 3 credit hours for graduate students.
• Attend at least 75% of all meetings for the entire duration of the meeting. Consecutive absenteeism may result in dismissal of service. Any requests for absences must be arranged with the Promotions Coordinator at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
• Be engaged and participate during all meetings.
• Be prepared for all committee meetings; review supporting material/information for committee agenda items and seek clarification when necessary.
• Complete all assigned tasks by respective due dates.
• Actively help promote all Touch-N-Go events through all available mediums.
• Will not disclose any information that I become aware of through marketing committee that is not general knowledge including but not limited to band names, performers, and upcoming events.
• Strive to achieve the goals and mission of Touch-N-Go Productions.
• Adhere to the Touch-N-Go Productions bylaws, policies, and procedures.
• Sell your soul to the Promotions Coordinator or pay them $5 because they is broke.
• Disclose any perceived conflicts of interest and not influence matters where such a conflict may exist.
• Maintain ethical behavior and practices.
I have read the above statement and...
I can commit to being on the Marketing Committee for the Spring 2018 semester.
I don't agree with it and/or I can not commit to being on the Marketing Committee.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Touch-N-Go Productions.
Terms of Service