We’re looking for someone who is absolutely great at details and can figure out the most efficient way to get funnels and campaigns created, with little supervision required.
So let’s start by talking about you.
You are extremely resourceful and possess great attention to detail — you can look at a goal that's been put in front of you, figure out the steps and pieces that are needed to solve the puzzle and will go and create the most efficient and effective way to make it all happen in a campaign or funnel.
You love sharing ideas and learning new ways of doing things. You thrive in the freedom, flexibility and autonomy given to you to succeed in your role. You are not afraid to ask questions and propose better solutions than what was handed to you.
You do NOT thrive on being micromanaged and you don't need babysitting. Being your own boss within an organization is a dream come true for you.
You are open, direct, and straightforward. You believe that honesty, awareness, and ownership are the direct routes to problem solving. You’d rather not play the “blame game,” but instead just correct the issue and keep moving!
You are a solution-based thinker who investigates why things went wrong with the goal of improving the process. You believe that a process problem lies at the root of every apparent people problem.
-----ABOUT THIS ROLE-----
Apart from the CEO, you will be the resident funnel technology expert. You'll come up with solutions and implement them for our clients and ensure things get done and on time.
We are a virtual office — that means everyone (including you!) works from your own home office. This means you get all the best parts of interacting with a super fun team, with none of the commute and cubicles! Although your day to day will involve working closely with our small team, you need to be the kind of person that enjoys working from home and managing their own time.
Some of your projects/tasks will include:
- Creating and implementing funnels/campaigns for our clients using email software, such as: Infusionsoft, Active Campaign, Ontraport, Maropost and website/landing page software like: Wordpress, ClickFunnels, Leadpages, OptimizePress and connecting these with shopping carts/merchant accounts for payment.
- Types of campaigns/funnels include, but aren't limited to: online webinars, product launches, evergreen campaigns and promotional campaigns for both B2C and B2B clients.
- Coming up with campaign/funnel strategies and solutions based on the goals provided.
- Monitoring, reporting, analyzing and creating reports for the campaigns and funnels.
- Keeping the stakeholders updated on the progress of the campaigns.
Founded in 2004, Thrive Marketing® is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency, specializing in marketing automation and building highly converting websites and funnels.
Thrive Marketing’s mission is to make an epic difference in the world by enabling our clients to serve as many people as possible – by promoting their life-changing services and products to the masses. And we accomplish this with the help of our ‘Code to Thrive By’ -- doing what we say we’ll do, working smarter not harder, keeping our culture drama-free, and being passionate about people and their dreams.
Our clients are established, reputable businesses in the health, technology, professional, consulting/coaching and eCommerce verticals. In other words, we serve the healthy, the geeky, the dynamic and the digitally-inclined people of the world!