Windfields MS - Student Wellness Survey 2019 Grade 7 and Grade 8
1. What grade are you in?
2. How old are you?
3. What class are you in?
4. How do you identify?
5. Not everyone lives with both parents in one home. Some people spend part of their time in one home and the other part of their time in another home. Please choose one of the following statements that best describes your living situation.
I live in one home only
I split my time between two or more homes
6. Who lives with you in your main home (please check all that apply).
Other adult relative(s)
7. How many people live in your household?
11 or more
9. How long have you lived in Canada?
I was born in Canada
Less than 2 years
11 or more years
9. Were your parents born in Canada?
Both parents were born in Canada
One parent was born in Canada
Neither parents were born in Canada
10. Which of the following best describes your background? You may choose more than one category. Are you...
White (for example, British, French, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian, Israeli)
South Asian (for example, East Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan)
Southeast Asian (for example, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Malaysian, Laotian)
Black (for example, African, Caribbean, North American)
Aboriginal (for example, First Nations, Métis, Non-Status Indian)
West Asian or Arab (for example, Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi, Lebanese, Afghani, Palestinian)
Latin American, Central American, South American (for example, Mexican, Brazilian, Chilean, Guatemalan, Venezuelan, Columbian, Argentinian, Salvadorian, Costa Rican)
11. What language do you usually speak at home?
English and French
English, French and another language
English and another language
French and another language
Page 1 of 9
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of TDSB.
Terms of Service