2019 Virginia Hot Glass Fest Application - Memorial Day weekend 2019--Sat. & Sun., May 25 & 26
Please complete and submit immediately to reserve a spot. Fees due NOW.
NOTE THE NEW DATES: SATURDAY, MAY 25, 9AM-6PM, and SUNDAY, MAY 26, 10AM-5PM, 2019.
Artist's Full Name
City, State, Zip
Phone # and Alt Phone #
Type of work
Glassblowing - furnace glass
Description of Work
Basic Show Info
Electricity is provided. Please bring your own lighting, tables, table coverings and chairs. 6ft tables can be rented for $10 a piece. Two complimentary meal tickets are included with each booth. Tickets cover one person's continental breakfast and lunch both days, and a dinner on Saturday night. Additional meals tickets can be purchased for $20.
The show is indoors and our building will be locked at night.
12ft X 10ft ($225)
How many tables will you need? $10 each
How many additional meal tickets will you need? Two are included. Add'l tickets $20 each
Send me a payment link
I will pay by phone or fax my credit card information ~ phone 540-885-0678; fax 540-885-9815
I will mail a check made payable to "Sunspots Studios"
- Booth fees are due NOW to reserve your space. AFTER APRIL 15, A $20 late fee will be added.
- A $25 processing fee, included in the booth fee, is non-refundable; no refunds after April 1.
- Once your application is approved, you will be sent information on how to make payment.
- You can change your booth size, table, or meal ticket choices until your payment is processed.
- Once approved, please send digital images of your work for use on the Glass Festival website and print materials.
Artist(s) Agreement – I/We have read and accepted the following statements:
- I/We create all artwork in my/our booth. No paraphernalia or erotica allowed.
- I/We authorize the use of my images, & any taken during the Festival for promotional purposes.
- I/We agree to remain open during all event hours.
- I/We agree to hold harmless Sunspots Studios/Designs In Copper, Inc. & its agents & employees from any and all liability for any damage, injury or loss to any person, business or property during this show.
- I/We accept full responsibility for the care, safety, & security of myself, my work & property.
- I/We understand that no insurance is provided to cover loss/damage to artwork, displays, or persons.
- I/We understand that glass pieces made during demonstrations at the Glass Festival are property of Sunspots Studios and are not for sale during the Festival.
Artist 1 Digital Signature (full name)
Artist 2 Digital Signature (full name)
Artist 3 Digital Signature (full name)
Caroline Sheridan | 540.885.0678 |
202 South Lewis Street
Staunton, Virginia 24401
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service