OCCA Membership Form
The Oregon Cheerleading Coaches Association (OCCA) consists of people from around the state of Oregon who share the common goal of promoting and improving their role in cheerleading as a coach/advisor. As the direct link between cheerleading coaches and the OSAA, the OCCA has a strong impact on decisions affecting all Oregon cheerleading programs. In addition to the annual spring OCCA Coaches Conference, resources for new and veteran coaches, competition dates and entry forms, and the informational OCCA website (
) which includes links to our awesome vendors and 24/7 access to important information, the OCCA offers many exclusive benefits.
WHAT YOUR 2019-20 OCCA MEMBERSHIP HAS TO OFFER:
* Informational newsletters
* Access to the OCCA Membership Directory
* Technical & Performance Training Workshops
* Consideration for Coach of the Year, Member of the Year, Hall of Fame, Administrator of the Year, Assistant Coach of the Year, Rookie of the Year, & Courage Awards
* Free cheer clinics
* Fall Game-Day Championships
* Academic and Talent Scholarships
* All-State Individual and Stunt Competition
* Winter Cheer Championships
HOW TO JOIN THE OCCA:
1. Complete and submit this membership form (membership is non-transferrable)
2. Make sure all other coaches from your program also complete and submit this membership form (tiered discounts given to schools/programs with multiple coaches....see below)
3. Pay $40 MEMBERSHIP FEE (free membership is provided to coaches who pay to attend the OCCA Conference)
-Make check payable to "OCCA" and mail to OCCA Treasurer, 1869 SW Emma Dr, McMinnville, OR 97128
-OR use PayPal
(please note your school name in the description)
4. Membership is valid for 1 year (2019 OCCA Coaches Conference to 2020 OCCA Conference, April 2019-April 2020)
1 coach $40 ($50 after 9/30/19)
2-3 coaches $60 total ($75 after 9/30/19)
4-5 coaches $85 total ($105 after 9/30/19)
6+ coaches $100 total ($140 after 9/30/19)
EARLY BIRD MEMBERSHIP MUST BE PAID BY SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Were you a 2019 OCCA Coaches Conference Attendee?
I am a:
Coach/Advisor Members and Associate Members are allowed 1 vote each. Affiliate Members are not voting members.
Coach/Advisor Member: Open to any current coach/advisor in Oregon
Associate Member: Open to any former coach/advisor who is not currently coaching.
Affiliate Member: Open to vendors and out of state coaches
If you are registering as an Associate Member, please list where/when you coached.
Program Classification (check all that apply)
Do you give permission to have you and/or your team image used on the OCCA website, social media and/or newsletter?
I understand that if I did not attend the 2019 OCCA Conference, I am not a member until my membership dues have been paid. I will pay these dues by paying through PayPal (
) or sending check/money order to: OCCA Membership, 1869 SW Emma Dr, McMinnville OR 97128 (no purchase orders)
I Understand and Agree
OCCA Excellence in Coaching Ethics
I AGREE. I have read and understand that the OCCA reserves the right to revoke membership from any individual found no following the OCCA Guidelines Excellence in Coaching Ethics.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service