Before completing this form, please make sure that you have watched our videos and/or read our materials about the CPP Learning Collaborative process.
If your team decides to participate in a CPP LC and is selected, we will also ask your team to complete:
1) CPP LC Team Members Survey: Basic information about team members participating in training (completed by an agency representative)
2) CPP LC Participant Registration Form (completed by each person in training)
Some trainers may offer exceptions if the following conditions are met:
1) practitioners reside in a rural area or an area where there are limited services for young children
2) practitioners provide services to low-income families who have experienced trauma
3) practitioners are licensed
4) practitioners agree to form reflective supervision consultation groups at least for the duration of the 18-month learning collaborative.