Most moms have different experiences when it comes to pregnancy child birth and postpartum. Knowing what other mothers go through can serve as a motivation for other moms going through similar challenges
Name: (you may remain anonymous if you prefer)
Number of kids:
Hospital & Country of delivery:(Please include pictures to help tell the story id you don't mind sharing)
1. What your journey to becoming pregnant? Was it easy? Did you have any miscarriages or did you have to go through any fertility treatments to get pregnant? (Please share your experience and emotions about it and what helped you get through it)
2. Did you deliver on your expected due date? Which hospital and where you happy with their services?
3. What was your birth plan and did it go according to plan on the D-day?
4. Tell us your birth experience.
5. What fears did you have during labor?
6. When you saw your baby for the first time, what emotions did you have?
7. What are some of things you didn't know about labor that you ended up finding out the hard way.
8. Is it all over after birthing? Are there any weird symptoms or experiences we should know about?
9. What’s the most challenging thing you experienced in this whole process pregnancy, birthing and the aftermath?
10. Last tips for expecting mothers.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service