2. On the night of the event, should the Hosts come dressed in their tuxedo or dress? Yes, please come dressed for the occasion!
***Female hosts do have the option of choosing a free dress from the Dress Shoppe. Join us Friday, April 26th from 5:00pm - 8:00pm or Saturday, April 27th from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
3. What time should Hosts arrive? We request Hosts arrive at Festival Hall no later than 4:00pm.
4. What is provided to eat? Finger foods and desserts will be provided. Drinks such as water and lemonade will all be provided.
5. Who will the host be paired with? Each Honored Guest will be partnered with a "Host" (aka YOU) for the night. Each Host is responsible for treating their Guest like a star for the night!
6. What time will "A Night to Remember" end? The event ends at 8:00pm. We ask that all Hosts wait for their Honored Guest to leave before they leave for the night. Hosts will need to have their own means of transportation leaving the prom.