Registration for UX in Libraries VI at Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne (Monday 8 - Wednesday 10 June 2020)
Thank you for your interest in attending UXLibsVI. We will do our very best to make your experience of the conference as enjoyable, stress-free and inspiring as possible.
Please complete the following form so that we can process your initial registration. NOTE: You will not be invoiced for payment until the last week of February 2020.
1. The conference fee of £395 (excl. VAT*) includes all conference sessions and lunches on Tues 9 and Wed 10 June; and the Gala Dinner on the evening of 9 June. Accommodation is NOT included.
2. Places on the 8 June pre-conference half-day workshops are available for an additional charge of £100 (excl. VAT*). Places are limited, so will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The two available workshops will run concurrently so you may only attend one.
3. Individual day packages/rates are not available.
4. We can only accept registrations from staff of academic institutions or from public or corporate libraries. However, attendance requests from independent consultants and representatives from small start-up companies will be considered. Regular companies and associations are invited to attend as sponsors. Please contact
for details of sponsor packages.
5. Please note our cancellation policy - fees are incurred for late cancellation. See:
* UK VAT is currently 20%.
Select your conference package
for a description of the pre-conference workshops)
Conference only (£395 + VAT)
Conference PLUS pre-conference half-day workshop 'UX design' with Andy Priestner (£495 + VAT)
Conference PLUS pre-conference half-day workshop 'Sketching for UX' with Magalie Le Gall and Maud Puaud (£495 + VAT)
First (Given) Name
How you want your name to appear on your delegate badge.
Last (Family) Name
How you would like to be addressed (e.g. she/her/hers). This will be displayed on your delegate badge. Please leave blank if you'd prefer not to say. (If you don't know why we're asking this, this video might help:
Your place of work. This will appear on your badge.
This will appear on your badge
Your preferred telephone number
In case we need to get in touch with you
Invoice Contact Name
Who should we contact regarding billing? This may be yourself in which case enter your name here.
Invoice Contact Email
Invoice Contact Telephone Number
Invoice Billing Address
Purchase Order Number (if applicable)
This can be supplied later if necessary - email to
What type of invoice do you require?
Traditional invoice (not possible for United States registrants)
Credit/Debit card invoice (for online payment)
Any other dietary requirements (e.g. allergies)
Any mobility or other access requirements
This will appear on your delegate badge
How would you describe your knowledge of UX research techniques/ethnography/design thinking? Please don't be too modest!
Have you attended UXLibs before?
How did you first hear about UXLibs?
Anything else it would be helpful for us to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service