MCKC 2020 Staff Application
Hello everyone,
The Pastoral Board and Camp Admin Team are in serious discussion about whether we are going to hold or cancel the 2020 MCKC Youth Camp in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will inform you of the final decision soon. Until we make a final decision, staff applications will be put on hold. We thank you for your understanding and ask you all pray for the MCKC Pastoral Board and Camp Admin Team as we prayerfully work towards a final decision. We hope everyone is safe and well during this time.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy