HRSA Rural Hospital Technical Assistance Application
1. A PPS hospital defined by federal or state as rural. See the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) tool for federal eligibility (link below), or check with your State Office of Rural Health (SORH) for state specific definition.
2. All Critical Access Hospitals are eligible.
3. Hospitals operated by tribes and tribal organizations under the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act are also eligible.
4. Rural hospitals evaluating health care services provided to the community which may exclude in-patient services, i.e., “right servicing” its local health care services.
5. If unsure of rural eligibility, please check the FORHP Eligibility Analyzer at
If you are participating in the Delta Region Health Systems TA or the Rural Healthcare Provider Transitions (formerly SRHT) program, HRSA has determined you are not eligible to participate in VRHAP.
Note: Hospitals participating in Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Grant or Small Rural Hospital Improvement Project funds resources are eligible.
Page 1 of 16
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Texas A&M University.