2020-2021 Music Lesson Enrollment Form (Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
Schaumburg Christian School offers a variety of music lessons for students in Kindergarten - 12th grade. If you wish for your student to take advantage of this enrichment opportunity, please complete this form.
1. Please complete one form per child/per instrument.
2. Private Lessons (begin in September): 28 lessons @ $644 per student for the school year (invoiced monthly)
3. Group Lessons (begin in October): 24 lessons @ $384 per student for the school year (invoiced monthly)
4. Lessons are given in 30-minute increments
5. Both first and second year band and orchestra students will be required to take either group or private instrumental lessons.
Other Financial Information
1. Books will be an additional cost throughout the year.
2. No refunds or make-up lessons will be given for unexcused absences or school cuts.
3. Make-up lessons will be given only in cases of the instructor's illness or an excused school activity. In the case of the student's illness, every attempt will be made to make up the lesson, but this cannot be guaranteed.
3. Music changes (i.e. dropped lessons) will be effective the first of the following month. A Music Drop form must be completed by the parent and turned in to the school office.
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Grade student will be in when lessons are taken.
Years of Previous Instruction
Name of Previous Music Teacher
Specific Music Teacher Request (if different from previous question)
Instrument (please choose one instrument per form)
Baritone (Grades 4th - 12th)
Bassoon (Grades 4th - 12th)
Cello (Grades 4th - 12th)
Clarinet (Grades 4th - 12th)
Classical Guitar (Grades 4th - 12th)
Flute (Grades 4th - 12th)
French Horn (Grades 4th - 12th)
Oboe (Grades 4th - 12th)
Organ (Grades 9th - 12th)
Percussion (Grades 4th - 12th)
Piano (Grades 2nd - 12th) - Student must have a full-size piano at home with 88 keys.
Piano Beginner GROUP (1st Grade) - Student must have a full-size piano at home with 88 keys.
Piano Improvisational Hymn Playing (Grades 9th - 12th)
Saxophone (Grades 4th - 12th)
String Bass (Grades 9th - 12th)
Trombone (Grades 4th - 12th)
Trumpet (Grades 4th - 12th)
Tuba (Grades 4th - 12th)
Ukulele (Grades 6th - 12th) - $40 Ukulele purchase required
Viola (Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
Violin (Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
Voice (Grades 6th - 12th)
Type of Lesson
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO SIGN UP FOR A GROUP LESSON?
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade ONLY for Piano and Strings (Viola and Violin - It is recommended that parents of Kindergarten and 1st grade students taking string instrument lessons also attend the lesson if possible.)
- Possibility for first two years only of lessons in BRASS (Baritone, French Horn, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba), WOODWIND (Bassoon, Clarinet, Flute, Oboe, Saxophone), and PERCUSSION.
Type of lesson you desire.
GROUP (See eligibility above)
Lessons will be scheduled between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.*
*Please note that if your child is enrolled in Extended Care and your music lessons are taken during Extended Care hours, you will also incur Extended Care fees during that time. No financial credit will be given.
Time of Day Preferred
Before School (7:30 a.m.)
After School (3:30 p.m.)
Will your student be enrolled in Extended Care?
By typing your name on the line below, you are acknowledging that you are the parent/guardian and approve the information given on this form.
Parent/Guardian First and Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Schaumburg Christian School.