ABLE Volunteer Coach Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Lafayette County Literacy Council as an ABLE Volunteer Coach! The ABLE program provides one-on-one coaching in Adult Basic Education and GED preparation to adult residents of Lafayette County. If you are interested in helping a member of the local community reach his or her personal goals, please review the qualifications below and complete the application. (This information will only be used for evaluating your suitability as an ABLE Volunteer Coach and will not be released to other parties.)
• 18 years of age or older and a high school graduate
• Ability to communicate effectively in a one-on-one setting
• Ability to think strategically and develop manageable goals
• Basic computer and technology skills
• Passionate about learning, patient, and flexible
• Dependable and able to maintain a learner’s confidentiality
• For GED coaches, knowledge of at least one GED test subject
Are you 18 years of age or older?
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service