Old Creamery Co-op Pre-Order Form & Instructions
You can now place your pre-orders through the Creamery online! Please read and follow all instructions carefully to avoid order errors.
AGNE Orders MUST be submitted by Sunday at 8:00 PM for pickup the following Thursday after 4:00 PM.
AGNE currently does not accept returns beyond 24 hours after delivery. Please verify your order at pickup to confirm it is the correct item and quantity.
You will receive a phone call from the store when your order is ready for pickup.
Below is a link to the Creamery Bulk & Case Club catalogue:
A couple of tips on browsing the catalogue:
- The items are sorted by brand alphabetically A-Z.
- To search through the catalogue type CTRL-F. That will bring up a search bar and you can search by keyword. i.e. type "Bulk: and it will take you to the bulk section.
- Once you are in the general section of your search result you may have to scroll through a few items to find the one you're looking for..
- Please note this is NOT a list of every item carried by AGNE. This is a list of our most frequently received pre orders along with AGNE's top moving items. We will continue to add to this list as customers provide feedback about items they're looking for. If there is something that you are looking for that isn't on this list please send us an email at
with the brand and item description and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- For items not carried by Associated Grocer's Of New England (AGNE) please fill out the form and include as much information as you can, such as the UPC code, brand, product description, and anything else that might be helpful in identifying the product. You can even include a link to another website if you can find it online.
Thank you for using our online ordering system! Please share your feedback and help us spread the word.
Member Number (not required)
Instructions for item entry:
You only need to submit one form for multiple items. Simply follow the format and instructions below for each item ordered and enter the information in the item entry section below. Press enter to start a new line/paragraph for additional products.
If your product is carried by AGNE, you will use the AGNE item code in the third column of the sheet. Note you can also use the UPC code located on the product packaging as well.
If your product is NOT carried by AGNE, please submit the UPC code (found under the barcode) if the product has one. Be sure to use all numbers including leading and ending zeros. If the product does not have a barcode, please describe it to the best of your ability and request a confirmation call so that we can be sure to order the right product.
Please submit orders in this format:
Brand, Item Description, Product Code/UPC, Pack/Size, and Order Quantity as follows:
Cascadian Farms, Frzn Peas OG, 0-185623, 12/8oz., x 1 cs.
If you are not sure about the availability of a product, fill out an order form anyway and check the box to be called. We will notify you of the case price before your order is placed. Otherwise, you will be responsible for paying the price as charged by the store.
Thank you for using our online pre-order program!
Do you need to be called or emailed about the availability of items in your order?
Yes, Call me please
Yes, Email me please
Item Entry: Item Code/UPC, Brand, Item Description, Pack/Size, Order Quantity (press enter to start a new line and enter additional items)
I agree to follow the procedures outlined in the Pre-Order Buying Program How-To Guide and understand that I am responsible for picking up and paying for my orders in a timely fashion. I also understand that I will be charged a 20% restocking fee for any returned items and may lose my Pre-Order Buying privileges if I abuse the system.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service