Charleville Castle Volunteer Application Form
Please fill in this form to the best of your ability!!
Is there any particular project that you would be willing to assist in?
Chapel Roof Restoration
Safety Compound Construction
Staging area preparation
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Do you have any Medical Conditions/Illnesses/Disabilities/Allergies we need to be aware of?
If yes, please give details.
Are you currently on any medication?
Next of kin
If Yes please elaborate with details
Next Of Kin Home/Mobile/Emergency Telephone #:
Do you have a Driver’s Licence?
Country of issue
Volunteering Information Details
Have you done volunteer work before?
If yes please give a couple of details
Which areas do you feel would be best suited to you? (please tick all that apply)
Are there any skills you can bring to your volunteering? Tick all that apply
Arts/ Music/ Drama
Business/ HR/ Management
Computer/ Web/ ICT
Event management/ Fundraising
General Admin/ Office Support
PR/ Marketing/ Market Research
Research/ Journalism/ Media
Trades/ Operative/ Manual
Please supply identification details as follows
Passport/Drivers License Number:
Is this just for festival work or would you like to be told about all opportunities to Volunteer at the Castle?
Yes - Just Festival Work
No - Let me know of all opportunities
Declaration: If I am accepted as a member and volunteer of Charleville Castle I agree that:
1) I have filled in the above form truthfully to the best of my knowledge and,
2) I understand that part of my commitment to volunteering at Castlepalooza requires me to leave a form of PHOTO ID (Drivers License/Passport) with the volunteer co-ordinator which will be returned upon completion of my volunteering commitment. This is required to ensure my commitment is met.
3) I am aware that Charleville Castle is under restoration and that I take full responsibility for my safety, and for any losses or injuries that may occur.
4) I commit to the sustainability of the castle, to respect other volunteers and contribute to the above stated aims and objectives and to co-operate on assigned projects.
5) I understand that I will be called to assist, if I am needed, but I undertake, in any case, to assist where I can and to observe the volunteer rules and behaviour code.
Do you agree with the above declaration?
Upload your Pic (IMPORTANT)
Please visit this link to upload your pic for your ID at Castlepalooza
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service