English Outdoor Worship Service Registration
Our English outdoor, in-person worship service will be held on Sunday, May 23rd at 9:15 a.m. in the HCC parking lot. We will email you on Friday with instructions and what format the service will be (i.e., drive-in only, outdoor seating, etc.).This month we will be opening up an OUTDOOR SEATING option for only 60 attendees. Drive-in spaces will still be available for those who prefer to stay in the car. See our Covid Response updates:
Prior to submitting your registration, please note the following precautions and guidelines that will be implemented:
- Please do not attend if you are showing any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 (including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, etc), or if you have been in close contact with anyone known to have COVID-19 during the past 14 days.
- Everyone 2 years and older will be required to wear a mask for all outdoor seating and interactions.
- There will be no childcare or children’s ministry activities.
- Social distancing will be enforced (individual households will sit together, spaced at least 6 feet apart).
- Please bring your own chairs, fans, umbrellas, water, etc.
- Please make sure that you and your family members use a restroom prior to arriving at church. Restrooms in the building will be opened up for emergency use only. Details on who to contact will be included in the email on Friday.
- The service is limited to 60 outdoor seating attendees plus drive in cars to the capacity of the parking lot
- Older members (65 years or older), those who are immunocompromised, and/or have underlying medical conditions (
) who would like to attend are recommended to stay in their cars during this service.
- Families with an infant or toddler may stay in their cars during this service as well.
- No physical offering will be collected at this time. Please continue to give online using the PayPal Giving Fund or mail checks to church.
More detailed information on parking and other logistics will be provided prior to service. If you have any questions, please contact Amber Cheng at
2. Email address
3. How many people will be attending from your household (including yourself)?
4. Are you 65 years old or older, immunocompromised, have underlying medical conditions, and/or have an infant/toddler and would like to remain in your car during the outdoor worship service? (Please note that there will be a limited number of parking spaces for those who remain in their cars for the service.)
5. We will need volunteers to assist with guiding traffic, helping people to sit in a socially distant manner, among other greeting and ushering responsibilities. You will need to arrive by ~8:30 a.m. Would you like to volunteer? If so, you will be contacted and provided with more details.
Yes, I can help direct drivers where to park (Mattress Firm parking lot)
Yes, I can help with greeting and ushering
Yes, I can help wherever assistance is needed
No, I won't be able to volunteer for this service
6. How would you like to attend outdoor service this week?
I want to reserve my(our) spot(s) for limited outdoor seating
I want to stay in my vehicle
7. I have read and I understand the precautions for this worship service that are listed on this registration form. My family and I attest that we will comply with these guidelines.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Houston Chinese Church.