Application for Replacement of Diploma
Once the form is completed, you will be sent a payment link in 1-2 weeks. We do not automatically provide a link to pay because the replacement request must be verified against the record to prevent charging for diplomas that were never earned. This is a manual process and takes time. If you have any questions or deadlines, please contact
Email address *
Have you already mailed a paper application and payment to the Office of the Registrar? *
Student ID Number (Optional)
Full Name (Last, First Middle) *
Do you wish to change your name? If Yes, you will need to submit A Petition for Change of Name After Awarding of Degree, and provide proof of new name. To begin this process, please leave this page, and contact Maggie Jacobs at If No, please continue to the next section. *
College/School Attended (ex: L&S, College of Engineering etc.) *
Major (if applicable)
Degree Earned (ex: BA/BS, MA/MS, PhD, JD etc.) *
Year Conferred *
Date of Birth *
Street Address (Note: No PO Boxes) *
City *
State *
Zip Code *
Contact Number (Note: An international phone number is required for all diplomas shipping outside the US) *
Do you have a specific deadline that we need to know about? Please note, typically diploma replacement takes 60 days, but we have expedited options if necessary.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UC Berkeley. Report Abuse