2019 EducationUSA Fair in Zagreb - Student Pre-fair Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in the EducationUSA Fair in Zagreb on April 2, 2019 in Hotel Sheraton from 4 to 7 pm. By registering online in advance, you will be able to enter the fair quickly and easily and you will be added to the EducationUSA mailing list to receive valuable information about U.S. higher education, scholarships, and special opportunities. We would like to ask every participant to register even if you are coming in groups of two or more. If you are a parent, accompanying your child at the fair, we would still encourage you to register; you will be given fewer questions to answer on your registration form. We look forward to seeing you at the fair!
1. Please enter your contact information (in English):
2. Name of high school/college/university you attend/from where you have graduated. (Please skip if you are not a prospective student.)
3. Indicate if you are interested in education in the United States for yourself:
4. Indicate what education level you are pursuing at the moment or, in case of completion of education, your most recent education level?
Master's degree or Specialist's degree
PhD or Doctoral degree
5. What is your intended education level (type of program) in the United States?
PhD or Doctoral degree
English language program
Specialized training or certification
6. What is your intended field of study in the United States?
Ethnic, Cultural, Gender, Group, Family Studies
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business, Management, Marketing
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement
Mathematics and Statistics
Mechanics and Repair Technologies
Natural Resources and Conservation
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
Philosophy and Religion
Transportation and Logistics
Visual and Performing Arts
7. How do you plan to finance your education in the United States?
I and/or my family will pay tuition and fees.
I require partial funding.
I require full funding.
8. Which of the following costs associated with studying in the United States are you prepared to contribute to?
Required Health Insurance
9. How did you learn about the EducationUSA fair?
EducationUSA Advising Center
Website (please specify under other)
Word of mouth
10. Please indicate if you want to subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to learn about relevant educational opportunities for international students in the United States and to use the EducationUSA Center's resources.
11. Please, indicate if you agree with the following statement: «I understand and accept that my personal data entered above will be collected, stored, and processed by the EducationUSA Advising Center for the purpose of collecting feedback, and will also be shared with representatives of U.S. higher education institutions who can contact me directly.»
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service