Bavani's Health and Wellness Program Registration Form
CLASSICAL HATHA YOGA PROGRAM
• Should NOT be practiced during pregnancy OR when attempting to
conceive OR by those who have active hernia OR serious spinal conditions
• Cannot Practice if active Hernia is present
• Must wait 6 months after major surgery or caesarian section
• Must wait 6 weeks after a laparoscopic surgery
• Must get your doctor's written permission if you have Cardiac conditions /
Blood Pressure anomalies, Seizures/Epilepsy, and/or Glaucoma/Retinal Detachment/
• Consult your doctor if you are starting this practice immediately after a normal delivery
• If you are under any medical supervision or have a medical condition, it is always
recommended that you consult with your physician before starting a new Hatha Yoga
practice or fitness routine
Upa Yoga - Directional Movement to Neck Practices - 4 years and above. Rest of Upa-Yoga: 7 years and above
Surya Kriya - 14 years and above
Angamardana - 8 years and above
Please indicate which program (s) you are interested in
SURYA KRIYA - A potent 21-step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness and complete inner wellbeing. Surya Kriya is a complete spiritual process by itself.
ANGAMARDANA - A series of 31 dynamic processes, rooted in yoga, to invigorate the body and reach peak physical fitness. Angamardana means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs and other parts of the body. It needs no fitness equipment.
UPA YOGA - Upa-Yoga is a simple yet powerful set of 10 practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system, bringing ease to the whole system.
COOKING WORKSHOP - Repair leaky gut and nourish the digestive tract with food!
EYE CARE SESSIONS
51 Annina Crescent
(McCowan Rd & 407)
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service