5th Grade CFE Practice Quiz 3
Use this quiz to practice for the OCPS 5th Grade CFE test
Not a student at TLE
1. What are the food groups?
A. Milk, Yogurt, Ice Cream, Sour Cream
B. Candy, Candy canes, Candy Corns, and Syrup
C. Vitamins and Minerals
D. Fruit, Vegetable, Dairy, Protein, Grains, Other
2. How often should you brush your teeth?
A. Once a day
B. Once a week
C. At least twice a day
D. Only when your breath stinks
3. What should everyone do once a year to stay healthy?
A. Go running
B. Eat fruits and vegetables
C. Celebrate your birthday
D. Go to the doctor and get a check up. Get immunizations.
4. When should you take medicine?
A. When it belongs to you, and follow the doctor's orders.
B. Every day
C. When you don't feel good
D. When you're bleeding
5. What can you do to live a healthier lifestyle? (check all that apply)
A. Get plenty of sleep.
B. Eat healthy.
E. Brush your teeth.
6. What is the most important benefit to getting regular immunization shots from a doctor?
A. Shots are fun
B. They protect us and others from diseases
C. You get a sticker for being good
D. Your parent might take you for a milkshake afterwards.
7. Jeremy is sick. What is the best thing he should he do?
A. Drink orange juice.
B. Take vitamins.
C. Go to the doctor and follow the doctor's orders.
D. Sleep in.
8. What should you do if you are worried or scared because a friend or family member is sick, in trouble, or not doing well?
A. Post on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or Twitter to get advice from people on social media.
B. Feed your feelings.
C. Ignore them, it will go away.
D. Talk to a counselor or responsible adult about what to do.
Mikayla likes to Facetime with friends and stay up really late. Instead, she should get to bed on time and rest. Why is resting so important?
A. For healing when sick or sore
B. For recovering from daily activities
C. Recharging your brain
D. All of the above
10. Did you take all 3 PE google quizzes?
Yes, all 3
No, just 1
No, just 2
YES! And I feel very prepared!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Orange County Public Schools.