Sign Up for Curb Side Pick up or Home Delivery
Platt Memorial Library building is closed to the public for the summer. We are continuing to offer home delivery/curbside pickup. Please fill out this request form and we will arrange with you to set it up. Delivery is designed to minimize contact between people, while still providing materials to enrich and entertain you at home. Our current policy is that ALL MATERIALS returned to the library will be quarantined for 7 days in our building before being borrowed again. Staff wear masks when handling books. The survivability of coronavirus (and other kinds of germs!) on hard surfaces can be up to 6 days based on recent studies. As of now, transmission of the virus to a person via contaminated books or DVDs has not been documented. The main point of transmission is person to person. (Citations for this information are included at the end of this form.)
Check our Online Catalog for availability
Please check our online catalog if you are requesting specific titles:
Home Delivery / Curbside Pick up Policies
Home Delivery and Curbside Pick up are both new for the Platt Library. We reserve the right to change or modify these policies at any time in order to preserve community health or the safety of our staff. We will do our best to communicate with you to ensure your satisfaction with this service.
1. Home Deliveries are made during daytime hours only on Wednesdays and Thursdays
2. Deliveries will be made at a designated location (doorstep/doorknob/library parking lot, etc.) and will not involve person-to-person contact
3. Items will be returned to the library in the same manner, or can be dropped off at the library's side entrance return bin
4. Items borrowed through Home Delivery can be borrowed for 4 weeks; they can be renewed for another 2 weeks by phone or email
5. Items borrowed through Home Delivery must be paid for if they are lost or damaged, just like any other item borrowed from the Platt Memorial Library
6. Home Delivery items will be dropped off every 2 weeks
7. Curbside pick up will be during the hours of Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8am - 4pm, Saturdays from 9am - 12pm
8. Curbside pick up must be scheduled with the library ahead of time.
First and Last Name
Are you a current card holder of the Platt Memorial Library?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service