Seattle Adaptive Sports (SAS) provides an excellent opportunity for individuals, ages 14 and up, to lend a helping hand with various adaptive sports activities, office work and fundraising.
Individuals interested in volunteering must fulfill the following basic steps:
To be completed online-
1) Complete a Volunteer Profile (this is not a commitment to volunteer)
Forms to be provided upon volunteering -
2) Complete a Volunteer Waiver Release
3) Complete a Volunteer Code of Conduct
4) Complete a Washington State Patrol background check, if you will be working directly with athletes. If working with youth, an additional background check will be required through the sport’s National Governing Body (NGB).
For more information about volunteering please call our office at (206) 963-0916 or email
We need volunteers to help our programs in the following categories:
- Sport Coaches and Assistants
- Support helpers at practices
- Equipment Repair/Maintenance
- Annual Events, like Paralympic Sports Day
- Sports Events, like tournaments and meets
- Community Outreach
- Marketing/PR/Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Office Support
- And More!
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service