Share your story 📝
We're so excited you've decided to write about your recent trip. Trip reports can be thought of as long-form property reviews: tell us the story of your experience.
Here are some of the things we like to hear about:
• Smells and sounds (or lack there of)
• Tastes (what did you eat? how did you make your meal?)
• Activities (what unique activities does this property offer?)
• Nearby attractions (parks, trails, world's largest chair, etc.)
• Pit stops on the way in/out (must-see thrift stores, delicious diners, secret viewpoints)
• Good-to-know's (good spots to pick up firewood, best time of day to arrive, scenic routes)
Don't be afraid to use bullet points or lists when applicable.
• 700 to 1000 words (suggested)
• 2 or more title suggestions
• 5 or more photos from your trip (don't be shy!)
• Write your report in a Google Doc
• Embed your images within this Google Doc in the locations you'd like them to appear in the post
• Add a [square] profile picture at the bottom of your draft with a bio
• Include captions under your images that explain what we're looking at
If you're writing about a Road Trip, please go here instead:
• Once you submit your report, you should hear back from our Journal team within two weeks.
• Depending on Journal schedule and lineup, it could take up to two months for your post to go live
• We can't guarantee that your story will be shared on social, but chances are it will be!
1-2 sentences about yourself
Hipcamp profile (URL)
Property(s) Visited (URL)
Google Doc of Trip Report (URL)
Please include images and captions within the report where you'd like them to appear on the post.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hipcamp.