White Bird In A Golden Cage: Group Sharing Circles (Online)
Thank you for your interest an online sharing circle, facilitated by Gurushabd Khalsa & Har-Prakash Khalsa. We hope this will be an opportunity for us to connect as a community in a healing way.
Once you fill out this form, we will send you a few different dates and times to choose from for you to join our next sharing circle.
All experiences are welcome here, no matter your views on the book. You do not need to have read the book to participate, though it may be helpful in order to understand the experience of others.
Here are a few guidelines for this group discussion:
* We will focus on sharing and processing our individual experiences
* We will hold others' experiences the way we wish our own to be held (i.e. kindly)
* We will seek to connect to others from the heart
* We will follow a set discussion format and wait our turns to speak
* We will steer clear of trying to convince anyone of anything, or debating particular facts.
The discussion format will likely be:
2. Take turns sharing our personal experience with the group (i.e. feelings)
3. Take turns reflecting on what has been said and how it's landing with you
4. End by taking turns sharing gratitude for something
I agree to follow the guidelines to the best of my ability
What are you hoping to get out of this group discussion?
What is your name?
What is your email?
Do you have any questions or ideas you would like to communicate to the event organizers beforehand, to help us better serve your needs?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service