17 marca obchodzony jest Dzień Świętego Patryka. Zapraszamy do udziału w quizie sprawdzającym wiedzę o Irlandii! Formularz jest aktywny od 12 do 20 marca.
1. Of which country is Saint Patrick the patron saint?
2. How many leaves does a shamrock have?
3. According to the legend, what animal did Saint Patrick chase out of Ireland?
4. Which of these is a nickname for Ireland?
Island of Dolphins
The Emerald Isle
5. According to one popular belief, what would you find a leprechaun hiding at the end?
a pot of gold
6. On which day in March is Saint Patrick's Day celebrated?
7. Which of these dishes is commonly eaten on Saint Patrick's Day in the United States?
corned beef and cabbage
sausage and sauerkraut
8. What symbol is associated with Ireland's patron saint?
9. What is the biggest lake in Ireland?
10. Which of these counties has the biggest population?
11. What is the longest river in Ireland?
12. What type of music is celebrated at an annual Cork festival?
13. Which Irish city is famous for its crystal production?
14. Which small creature is famous in Ireland?
15. What is Dublin's most famous theatre called?
National Opera House
16. Which Ocean is to the west of Ireland?
17. Which colour is associated with Ireland?
18. What are drumlins?
19. Which sport is the Curragh famous for?
20. What are the international registration letters for Ireland?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Szkoła Podstawowa nr 15.