Photosynthesis & Cellular Respiration Test
For Biology 2019
1. Which of these is a reaction that does not require oxygen?
2. What are the products of Photosynthesis?
Oxygen Gas and Glucose
Carbon Dioxide and ATP
Water and Glucose
Carbon Dioxide and Water
3. Where does Cellular Respiration take place?
The Inner Membrane space of the Mitochondria
The Thylakoid discs of a Chloroplast
The Stroma of a Chloroplast
Only in Animal Cells
4. Where does Photosynthesis occur?
5. What is the chemical formula for Glucose?
6. What are the reactants (outputs) in Cellular Respiration?
CO2 and C6H12O6
Water and Oxygen gas
6 Carbon Monoxide Molecules and 1 Glucose
1 Glucose + 6 Oxygen Gas Molecules
7. What do Aerobic reactions require?
8. Cells that need more energy, like muscle cells, must have more . . . .
9. Which reaction is the opposite of cellular respiration?
Electron Transport Chain
10. What is the molecule that cells use for energy?
11. If all the chlorophyll were gone, what would happen?
Plants couldn't do photosynthesis, and all life would eventually die.
Nothing would happen, life would be fine without it.
Plants couldn't do photosynthesis, but animals would be fine and would continue to do cellular respiration.
Cellular Respiration would continue in plants and animals forever.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service