RISE 2020 Speaker Proposal Form
The Religious and Independent School Educators Conference planning committee would like to invite you to submit a presentation proposal for the 36th Annual Conference. The conference dates are Monday, November 9th and Tuesday, November 10th, 2020 at the Albany Marriott Hotel, 189 Wolf Road. If you have any questions about the Conference or the presentation proposal form please email
Proposals must be received by August 30, 2020. The Steering Committee is responsible for reviewing all proposal submissions. You will be contacted by September 30, 2020 with the determination if your presentation has been accepted.
2020 STRAND TOPICS
(please ensure your presentation clearly fits into one of the strands)
Health and Wellness Technology Secondary Education (7-12)
Curriculum/Instruction Administration Early Childhood (N-K)
School Culture/Climate STEAM/STEM Elementary Education (1-6)
Social Emotional Learning Leadership Instructional Leadership
ALL sessions are approximately 80 minutes
Submitting your Proposal
Procedures and Guidelines
• Please make sure the content of the of your description includes information on how your program (content, materials, contact, etc.) will have sustainability.
• Private/commercial organizations that market specific products and services will not be accepted.
• Conference fee will be waived for all accepted presenters (teams are limited to 3 free registrations.)
• Travel expenses are not provided without prior approval.
• Unless you indicate otherwise, we will fulfill noncommercial requests for your name and contact information from educators who wish to reach you.
• Persons presenting at NYSCIRS functions are expected to use material and language that do not discriminate based on gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, physical ability, or sexual orientation.
• Be sure that your title clearly describes exactly what the session is about and is no more than 10 words.
• Describe specific presentation techniques that you will be using—such as interactive, lecture, or multimedia—so that participants will know what kind of session they will be attending.
• Indicate whether handouts or electronic links will be available. Describe what you will be doing in the session and what the participants can expect to leave knowing.
Technology/Room Set-up Needs: LCD projector, screen, podium, and microphone will be provided, the conference DOES NOT provide laptops.
Preferred day of presentation - please note this is not a guarantee.
Description (information provided here will be included in the conference program.)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service