ISLOL ReOpen 2020 Learning Model Option Survey
Dear Imagine families,
As August nears and reopen plans for the 2020-21 school year are unveiled, we have many fears and questions. Reports show Florida case numbers rising and we are all wondering what the future holds. The best defense is to be proactive, think through every possible scenario, communicate, and make plans – several of them.
The ISLOL team has reviewed the Florida Department of Education recommendations as well as the Pasco County Schools Reopen Plan. We’ve also taken into consideration the parent survey data and mapped out the options we feel meet our campus needs for learning in a safe environment.
We know there will be many unanswered questions. The way we educate, manage students and sanitize will be ever changing as we return to campus.
A few things to take into consideration:
- As of this message, schools are set to open August 10th.
- If the state opens schools. We all open – while we can offer online or campus instruction, enrolled students will need to attend one of the options. If the state delays the start of school or mandates closure, we all will close and offer online options as we did for Q4.
- We understand that decisions made now will most likely change based on the state mandates and the health of our community.
We have designed two learning models for our 2020-21 enrolled students.
1. Campus Instruction - Daily, (8:10am-2:50pm, following Pasco County Schools Calendar) with increased health and safety practices per the CDC and FLDOE recommendations
2. ISLOL LIVE - A continuation of our online program led and managed by our ISLOL team. Work can be completed on a flexible daily schedule. ZOOM instruction and office hours, using the same resources our classroom teachers have on campus.
We ask our families to complete a survey for each child enrolled at ISLOL. We will continue to monitor and communicate. ISLOL will send out formal registration information within the next few weeks.
The deadline for submitting your preferred choice is July 3, 2020.
Name of person filling out form:
Student Name (Last, First)
Student's Grade Level (2020-2021 school year):
Please select a learning model for the 2020-21 School Year beginning August 2020
ISLOL LIVE - online platform
Will you be registering for bus transportation if available? (Preference given to returning families first)
If yes, you are registering for bus transportation, please list the name of your community.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Imagine School at Land O Lakes.