Be a part of the Stay Strong Collective!
For now, this is only open for people in Ontario. May expand eventually. If you're from a different area and might be interested in this, email me at
and I will keep you updated if I decide to expand.
Inspired by the Mom Market, the Stay Strong Collective is an initiative where team members put on events in their designated area to raise awareness and promote education all about mental health and general wellness. Each event will have vendors and speakers.
• Book venue for each event you put on. Events will be held 1-4 times a year in your area(s) (no more than 1 per season)
• Book vendors and speakers for that event. I’ll give some tips on how to find these people.
• Be organized with the information.
• Recruit volunteers if needed.
• Attend the event and overlook it.
I will be responsible for all finances associated with this.
Members will be paid $500 per event (amount has potential to grow).
Money earned from raffles will be donated towards a mental health organization.
If you are selected, you will be required to send a photo and short bio of yourself.
Why do you want to be a part of this?
You agree or disagree to the information provided above.
You understand that even though you will be making some money, it won't be a lot, especially at first.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jessica Victoria.