Strut Your Stuff - Modelling Workshop Registration
Who this would suite:
- a desire for the knowledge of grooming and deportment
- Those that want confidence and self-esteem.
- Those wanting to advance their portfolio – Experience gained.
What you will gain:
- Knowledge of modelling styles
- Skills of walking standing and turning.
- Individual and working within a group on a catwalk.
- A photo shoot.
- Fitted for clothes.
- Have your makeup done professionally.
Where to go:
- Red Oak drive Frankton Studio 3 Lake Arts Theatre
- Sunday 9am 30th May. Workshop
- Cat-walk show 6pm same day.
9am Welcome, 9:30-12:30 training1:30pm divided into groups:
- Fitting at Social Clothing store Frankton
- Make up by The House of Beauty
- Photo Shoot by Isabella Fashion Photographer
- Met back at studio at 4:30pm
- Test run with sound and lighting
- 6pm Audience arrive (a small audience who are part of a fundraiser for their organization TBC).
Date of Birth
Contact Phone Number
Where did you hear about this workshop?
From a friend
Modelling Agency or Drama School
What are your goals from this workshop?
What modelling experience do you have?
Are you registered with a talent agency?
If you answered yes to the above question; what agency are you with? If you answered no; would you like to be contacted with information about joining an agency?
I will fill out the consent form once it has been sent to me following my enrollment and prior to the workshop?
I understand that my place in the workshop is guaranteed only after payment has been received by the KMC.
Yes. I will pay as soon as enrollment is confirmed
Yes. I would like to discuss a staggered payment option
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service