KAFPA One Simple Wish
We have been partnering with this great organization for several years now, with the hope that a community member will donate "one simple wish" to one of the many children that belong to KAFPA families.
There is no guarantee to receive a gift since there are many wishes requested by foster families all over the nation, but it's worth a try! Learn more about them, go to their Website
- Child must be in foster/kinship care
- The wish must be expressed by the child; NOT the parent (ask the child "what is something that you really, really want?")
- The wish must enhance the child's life and be beneficial to their development
- The wish must be something outside the normal requirements of a foster provider payment
- All other funding sources must be exhausted prior to submitting wish
- The wish must be under $400
- The wish cannot be a technology item that requires an ongoing data plan or a contract for service (phone or internet plan)
Tips for getting your wish fulfilled:
- Make the wish specific, not vague (GOOD: roller blades in size 4 for girl who loves outdoors; BAD: sports equipment)
- Provide a descriptive paragraph of the child and why the wish would be beneficial and meaningful to them.
Parent First & Last Name
Parent Phone Number
Wish Recipient (Child First Name and Last Initial)
San Jose, CA
Is the child in Foster or Kinship care?
If its time sensitive:
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service