Aldershot High School Focus Exploration
The Halton District School Board is investigating a focus for Aldershot High School including but not limited to a theme, magnet, incubator and/or alternative school concept. This is the first step in engaging students, staff, parents/guardians and community members. Please complete this electronic survey to put forward your ideas. We will be sharing this information with the Focus Exploration Committee and will be providing follow-up opportunities in this process.
1. Please identify who you are.
Student - currently attending Aldershot High School
Student - at another Halton school
Student - from another school board
Educator - Halton District School Board
Non-Teaching Employee - Halton District School Board
Parent/Guardian (of a child in K-12)
2. Share your idea for a theme or program that would potentially attract students to the school. Please complete a separate form for each idea.
3. Explain how/why you feel this is innovative for high school students.
4. In 4 words or less, give your idea a "title".
5. Please provide your email in case we have further questions (optional).
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Halton District School Board.
Terms of Service