Greetings from Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune !!
It gives me pleasure to inform that off campus recruitment drive of Quinnox for current final year 2014 batch students (not for the earlier batches like 2011/12/13) is scheduled on 1st April 2014 at 9:00am @PCCOE.
Details about the Drive –
Function Delivery & Delivery Support
Role Title Software Trainee
Location Bangalore /Mumbai/Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Quinnox
• No Gaps in Qualification ( 10th , 12th and BE)
• No Live KT
• BE - IT or Comp Science of July 2014 passing out batch or MCA of July 2014 passing out Batch
• Aggregate of 60% and above in Engineering /MCA
• Flexible about location during training and final posting
• Logical skills and Problem solving skill
• Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
• Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
• After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
• Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
• Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
• Follow project guidelines and standards.
• Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
• Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
• Good Communication skills-verbal and written
• Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
• Eye for details and high level of accuracy
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
• Very good analytical ability
Hiring Process steps
• Aptitude Test
• Group Discussion
• HR Screening
• Technical Round
• Final Interview
• Immediate offer rollouts
• Joining will be in first week of June 2014
• CTC : 2.70 Lakhs/annum
• Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology , Process & quality and behavioural competencies
All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned above are requested to Submit the Online Registration Form below the signature at the bottom of this page. Students who are not eligible should not apply otherwise they will not be allowed for further drives @PCCOE.
Registration IDs in excel sheet format alongwith Time slot will be displayed on www.rawandale.com
for all the online registered students (without checking their eligibility) on 29th or 30th March 2014 in the excel sheet. But Only the eligible students as per criteria will be allowed to appear on the day of recruitment drive after checking all the original documents & one photocopy set of all the documents. Company people may or may not allow On The Spot Registration.
(Please note that any drive we conduct @PCCOE depends on company’s decision. So on eleventh hour if any company cancels / postpones the drive or changes the criteria, PCCOE will not be responsible for the same. Before coming for the drive @PCCOE, please see the website for such changes).
All the updates for this drive and other drives in future will be available on Facebook Page www.facebook.com/ShitalkumarRawandale
& also on the website www.rawandale.com
from time to time as per the need.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degree’s all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (Licence/Pan Card/College ID/Passport etc.)
How to Reach PCCOE?
Akurdi Railway Station is the nearest Landmark and college is at a walking distance from Akurdi Railway Station. Outside candidates can take local train from Pune Station/Shivajinagar to Akurdi railway station. While coming by road, candidats can take bus till Nigdi bus stand & then should hire an auto.
Wish you Good Luck !!
Looking forward for long term association with you.
Prof. Shitalkumar Rawandale,
Dean, Industry Institute Interaction
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering,
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,