AUGUSTA COMMON 836 Broad Street Augusta GA 30901
OPERATING HOURS: 5:00 pm – 9:00pm
SETUP HOURS: Wednesday, April 10, 201912:00 - 4:00 PM
BOOTH SIZE & RENTAL FEE:: Food/Beverage $100Other Merch/Info $50
• APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday – April 3, 2019 – 5:00 P.M. • VENDOR LOCATIONS WILL BE ASSIGNED WHEN FEE HAS BEEN PAID • FIRST – COME – FIRST – SERVE BASIS
AUGUSTA COMMON: Power boxes will be provided. 220 Amp boxes will be available for an additional fee of $25.00. Each individual will be required to sign for and be responsible for a power box.
1. Exhibitor must provide his/her own setup and equipment.
2. Booth fee and space will be forfeited if exhibitor does not set up on time.
3. Spaces will be assigned prior to the event and you will be sent your booth assignment number and map before the event.
4. No pets are allowed in booth spaces.
5. BOOTH FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Checks should be made payable to Garden City Jazz.
6. Exhibitor must sell only work in the categories for which they have been accepted. Garden City Jazz reserves the right to reject any entry found not to be in compliance with these regulations and rules.
7. The exhibition of all materials shall be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the State of Georgia and Augusta, Georgia. Georgia Sales Tax must be charged on all sales. If you have a Georgia Tax Number, this must be included on the application. Exhibitor is responsible for collecting and turning in all applicable taxes.
8. Booths must be staffed and “open for business” at all times during operation hours. No exhibitor will be allowed to leave a venue prior to the close of the event.
9. NO Vehicles will be allowed in the exhibiting area (parked or in motion) during operating hours. You are encouraged to bring along push carts/wagons for transporting merchandise to your assigned area.
10. Booth spaces cannot be sublet to another exhibitor without prior approval by Garden City Jazz office.
11. Exhibitor is encouraged to provide flyers or business cards to hand out to visitors.
12. Merchandise cannot block aisles or be set up in public walking areas; this includes the access lane of the Augusta Common. All supplies must be contained within your assigned space.
13. All tents must be free standing. Do not anchor tents by drilling through the bricks, asphalt or cement.
14. Karen Gordon & Garden City Jazz cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
15. Exhibitor must cease all sales and begin to dismantle setup promptly at the end of the event.
All power boxes will be collected exactly one hour after the close of the event. The bollards at the end of the access lanes of the Augusta Common will be put back in place exactly one hour and thirty minutes after the close of the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
16. The on-duty Richmond County Sheriff’s Department Deputies have the authority to uphold all rules and regulations.