Application Deadline – July 24th
By submitting this form, the organization agrees to comply with the following:
1. Applicants, if applicable, obtain a “Temporary Food Establishment” permit from the St. Louis County Department of Health.
2. Applicants will hold harmless Sponsoring Organization and the City of Florissant for any loss or damage to person or property.
3. Applicants agree that the Sponsoring Organization may revoke this application (without refund) if items sold are deemed unacceptable.
4. The applicant will remit, by the first Friday in June, a Financial Statement with their gross income, regardless of net profit or net loss, with the amount they calculated for payment. Failure to submit this statement and payment may result in loss of eligibility for future festivals.
5. Non-profit/charitable organizations will send a non-refundable (if the application is accepted) payment of $50 and commercial vendors will send a non-refundable (if the application is accepted) payment of $100 to the Valley of Flowers Festival along with this application. The fee is doubled to $100 and $200 respectively if paid after the deadlinel.
Note: Applications are not considered complete until all payments are received.
For additional information call (314) 837-0033 or e-mail
Positions with Organization
Street, City, State, Zip
(i.e. electricity, wall space)
(Select all that apply)
REMEMBER: The organization is required to submit a financial report at the end of the Festival. A copy of that form will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment
Please select how you would like to pay for your application.
Send in check made payable to Valley of Flowers Festival. (see address below)
Drop off check made payable to Valley of Flowers Festival. (see address below)
I prefer to use PayPal. Please invoice me at the address above. (NOTE: Service charge applies)
Please make checks payable to "Valley of Flowers Festival" and send to or drop off at:
Valley of Flowers
601 rue Saint Charles
Florissant, MO 63031
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service