Student Excellence Awards
- Schools must be full members of the NZ Area Schools Association
- Students must have been enrolled in and attended a New Zealand Area School within the last 12
months and have attained the achievement whilst enrolled in an Area School
- Students who are nominated must be enrolled in a full member Area School in the year of
nomination and either has left school or remain enrolled in an Area School
- Schools are able to nominate students based on the criteria
- Achievements can be recognised over any field of endeavour at the highest level and could include
o NZQA Scholarship success
o National Sporting Representation
o National Cultural Achievements
o Ability to overcome barriers/hardship
- It is expected that all nominees have shown good citizenship at school and their community
- Awardees would be requested to provide a brief bio, a statement of the achievement and a
photo/video caption related to their achievement.
- From the list of nominations, the Executive will award a number of awards which fit the criteria.
- Honours awards will be published on the website and in the handbook.
Nominations Close - Friday the 9th of July 2021
Name of student nominated
Current year level
Year 9 or below
Year 14 or above
Area School Most Recently Attended
How many years has the student attended an Area School
13 or more
Has the student been enrolled in and attended a New Zealand Area School within the last 12 months?
Has the student attained the achievement/s whilst enrolled in an Area School
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hurunui College.