We're partnering with SBP to provide repair and rebuild services to residents affected by Hurricane Harvey in the greater Houston area. This is not an operation, but a long term commitment to rebuilding, to run through 2020.
Greyshirts, Partner & Sponsor groups, local community volunteers, and skilled tradesmen will be uniting in the field to provide maximum impact on rebuild efforts.
Here's what all volunteers need to know:
- Work days will be Tuesday through Saturday only
- Volunteers must be available for a minimum of one day if within 450 miles of Houston
- Volunteers must be available for a minimum of 7 days to align with deployment windows if traveling by air
- 450 miles is considered the maximum safe driving distance for volunteers
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- Lunch will be provided on work days.
Registering for Houston Rebuild does not guarantee participation. Registered volunteers will be dispatched based on appropriate criteria, availability, and personnel needs for each day.