The future of Theatre Words, let us know what you think is best!
1. Please keep the 28 Theatre Words books available for purchase in the future.
If you answered yes to Question 1: Please answer Question 2
2. I think it would be best with the following alternative for the future
- Alternative 1: transfer the digital pdf-files of all 60 books and the rights to print them in any quantities to those national OISTAT centers that are interested in printing them. - Alternative 2: would be to transfer the digital pdf-files of all 60 books and the rights to print them in any quantities to OISTAT. PLUS, as it would be a transfer to only one organisation the entire rights to the name ”Theatre Words” as well as to the compilation of words as well to the actual words and translations could also be transferred to OISTAT together with the domain and website TheatreWords.com. If this would be possible this might be valuable for future work. - Alternative 3: would be the same as alternative 2 but instead of a transfer to the international OISTAT, it would be a full transfer to ONE national OISTAT organisation, other that the Swedish. - Alternative 4: would be a combination of alternative 1 and 2. - Alternative 5: something else... If possible, please elaborate in question 3.
Alternative 1: transfer pdf-files + rights to print to MANY national OISTAT centers.
Alternative 2: transfer pdf-files + rights to print to OISTAT.
Alternative 3: transfer pdf-files + rights to print to ONE national OISTAT center.
Alternative 4: a combination of alternative 1 and 2.
Alternative 5: something else... If possible, please elaborate in question 3.
3. Any other comments, other ideas, information about you or your organisation, or anything else?
4. Optional, your email address if you would like updates on the future of Theatre Words
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service