SKYSTONE Maryland/DC FTC Qualifier Registration
Welcome to the Maryland/Washington DC SKYSTONE FIRST Tech Challenge qualifier registration!
When you have time, please read through the quick notes below to familiarize yourself with the registration process.
- It is to your advantage to register early and begin the payment process early to guarantee a spot at your qualifier(s) of choice.
- Your team must be registered with FIRST to compete at qualifying events.
- Registration is rolling and will close for individual events one month prior to event day.
- Priority is given to teams from Maryland and DC that are registered by the close of registration for each event.
- The form must be filled out for each individual team. (Yes, we know it's a pain if you have lots of teams 😒)
- Please communicate with your co-coaches and parents to avoid duplicate registrations.
- Payment information will be sent to teams when they receive their first assignments - this is not an automated process.
If you have any questions or issues with the registration process not addressed in this form or on the FIRST in Maryland FTC Registration FAQ, please email
Good luck this season, we hope to see you at one of our events!
Primary Contact First Name
Primary Contact Last Name
Primary Contact Phone Number
Which method will your team use to pay?
Check - mailed to USRA
Credit/Debit Card - paid online
Invoice or PO Needed - issued via email
Is someone other than the primary contact responsible for qualifier payment?
Please select no if the primary contact and financial contact are the same person.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service